The Columbia Voice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG LAYOFF THIS WEEK AT SRS

2 posters

Go down

BIG LAYOFF THIS WEEK AT SRS Empty BIG LAYOFF THIS WEEK AT SRS

Post  namlive Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:57 pm

This is the first forced separation we have had in years. My seniority should give me a buy round this month, but I do fear subsequent months and suspect I will be out of a job by year's end. My only hope is that the Russians attack us and we need to make more nuclear bombs. Smile

Now it wouldn't be so bad except the president of the company leading the layoffs flaunts his wealth on national TV.

His house is in Texas. It is the first part of the episode.

Teen Cribs (Season 1) | Ep. 12 | Visit Conner & Olivia's and Gina's Cribs | MT
namlive
namlive

http://www.filedby.com/author/michael_ledo/2426094/

Back to top Go down

BIG LAYOFF THIS WEEK AT SRS Empty Re: BIG LAYOFF THIS WEEK AT SRS

Post  bfm Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:37 am

namlive wrote:This is the first forced separation we have had in years. My seniority should give me a buy round this month, but I do fear subsequent months and suspect I will be out of a job by year's end. My only hope is that the Russians attack us and we need to make more nuclear bombs. Smile

Now it wouldn't be so bad except the president of the company leading the layoffs flaunts his wealth on national TV.

His house is in Texas. It is the first part of the episode.

Teen Cribs (Season 1) | Ep. 12 | Visit Conner & Olivia's and Gina's Cribs | MT

Oh my, you wouldn't want your making a living to put a dent in his lifestyle now would you?

Seriously though, I hope you get to keep your job and your pay. I, apparently cannot seem to get fired from mine as they want to keep on working me for about half the pay I got last year, and that's if I'm lucky, because it is starting to look like what little they have left me, will be what I will have to pay out just to work for them. I asked my boss today what I had to do to get fired from this fucking place and he told me it was impossible.

I took that as a challenge and have painted myself up an informative sign to work the overpass with, explaining how this major company here in town who overcharges everyone, and I do mean everyone because there is a wire running into 99 percent of the households here that allows the people to pay about a hundred bucks a month to them, won't even pay their help. I want the general public to know how they want us to work for free.

Oh and the owner of the company, he lives in a damned castle. I've seen it on google before and it is truly, a castle.

bfm
bfm

Back to top Go down

Post  namlive Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:28 am

Not only did I not get laid off this month, but they barely touched my department, laying off those who had cancer and missed a lot of work. Nice. It was sad to see friends leave. It was hard not to tell them to "Have a Blessed Day." Things will go back to normal until August when a bunch more go, and then another layoff to be determined.
namlive
namlive

Back to top Go down

Post  bfm Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:45 pm

So they're culling the weak and sick out of the herd? Like working for wolves.
bfm
bfm

Back to top Go down

Post  bfm Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:55 pm

Idea This is how we are getting treated as often as they can come up with some new method of doing so, and I must say, they are genuinely gifted. Everyone EXCEPT for me has become desensitized to it and it's their normal. I, on the other hand am very sensitive to being abused and tend to put up with so much, until I snap. I was at that point, and as one coworker put it, "I could see it in your eyes", "I was scared" and "you looked like a mad woman drunk on whiskey", but I'll have you know that my boss turns out to be smarter than he looks because he too realized it and never said a word to me.
Everyone is ready to quit, but I don't quit. They'll have to fire me.
bfm
bfm

Back to top Go down

Post  namlive Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Yes, the weak are being herded out. It is odd that when they announced they were going to layoff people who were on injured reserved it was as if Jesus came to town. A man who needed a cane to walk suddenly discarded it and could walk up straight. People who were on 20 pound weight restrictions could suddenly bench press 400 pounds.
namlive
namlive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum