The Columbia Voice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCOTT DEAN

2 posters

Go down

SCOTT DEAN Empty SCOTT DEAN

Post  namlive Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:46 pm

I read from an Augusta Chronicle editorial that they had to pull the forum thread on Dean Scott due to vile comments. They seemed shocked by it. Imagine them eating one of their own? The editorial practically defended the accused child molestor. I find it ironic that the AC article wouldn't come out and say he was a REPUBLICAN. Instead the weaseled around it with an awkward statement saying he won the primary and there was no Democrat to run against. I want to know which Baptist church he went to. I want to know his Tea Party association. I want to know how many Civil War re-enactments he was participated in. I want to know what kind of pick up truck he drives (one article says he has a pick up truck.)

I July of 2010 we have this on Dean from the Metrospirit, not repeated in the AC: COLUMBIA COUNTY, GA – In the final stretch of a primary election that was supposed to be about retired businessman Brett McGuire’s struggle to wrestle the county chairmanship away from incumbent Ron Cross, the county’s politically motivated suddenly shifted their attention to District 4, where Commissioner Scott Dean’s allegedly inappropriate text exchange with a married female county employee has whipped up a whirlpool of new allegations that threatens to flush away other individuals along with the flotsam of party decency.

New Channel 6 had this God statement when they adopted their kids:Renee Dean: "I never questioned whether we could afford it, or whether there would be enough love to go around, or enough room in the house, those things I knew God would provide."

Renee and Scott call this a journey of faith, one they say they weren't prepared to do on their own.

Renee Scott: "God has his own timing in a lot of these things, and it's not for us to understand. It's just for us to pray our way through, and take it as it comes."

Scott Dean: "Everybody's home, we're all together. We'll have bumps, and we'll have fights, and we'll have arguments, but we're all under one roof and we can deal with each other now, and we're not split."

The kids are testing now in Columbia County schools and will most likely start Grovetown Middle and North Harlem, next week. The little guy will go to preschool in Harlem.

namlive
namlive

http://www.filedby.com/author/michael_ledo/2426094/

Back to top Go down

SCOTT DEAN Empty Re: SCOTT DEAN

Post  bfm Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:03 am

How many Guatemalan daughters were removed from the home? And now one is missing. http://www2.wjbf.com/news/2010/oct/29/children-removed-columbia-county-commissioners-hom-ar-1025808/

Thanks for the info Nam........this is the first I've heard of this. I check the AC forums pretty often but I guess I totally missed the thread they pulled.
bfm
bfm

Back to top Go down

Post  bfm Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:08 am

Meanwhile, here in MO, we have the "green balloons" Republican scandal. lol

Rod Jetton, a 42-year-old Republican Missouri political consultant who formerly served as the speaker of the state's legislature, was charged with felony assault earlier this week for allegedly injuring a lady he was having S/M-style non-Republican sex with. The case was a little comical, because it appeared that the woman had consented to the encounter but had forgotten their agreed-upon safeword.

http://gawker.com/#!5423595/missouri-gop-pols-green-balloons-scandal-sounds-like-outright-rape
bfm
bfm

Back to top Go down

Post  namlive Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Dean had 2 sons of his own when he adopted a family of 4 girls and 1 boy. The charge is that he fingered the girl on one occassion with intent to arouse and on a second occassion exposed himself and requested sex.

The rule is: If you forget your safe word, scream"Rumpelstilltskin " as that is the universal safe word. He mounted her from behind and slapped her on the legs.
namlive
namlive

Back to top Go down

Post  bfm Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:19 pm

He sounds like a real peach. I bet he figured that he could have a houseful of sex slaves and no one would know the difference, as he used the fact that he adopted them to show the community what a great guy he was.

I also read that one of the girls is missing. They are assuming that she ran away. I wonder though. Have they ever located the girl?
And too, this must have touched pretty close to home for the AC to actually pull the thread. The only one they usually ever pull the thread for is Austin.
bfm
bfm

Back to top Go down

Post  namlive Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Yes, the oldest girl ran away with a boy to Mexico (I am as confused about that as you.) She claims dad was a gem and would never do anything such as what he is accused. I understand Austin, to his lily white credit, is not fond of Scott Dean either.
namlive
namlive

Back to top Go down

Post  bfm Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:34 am

I find it really hard to tolerate that little mouth of the south prick, and I can't even hear his radio program if I wanted to, unless they are streaming it on the web, but he has been the mini beckerhead leader down there as in forever. No wonder that place is so fucked up.
bfm
bfm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum