The Columbia Voice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palin 2012

+3
Nuke
Admin
Paul Allaire
7 posters

Go down

Palin 2012 Empty Palin 2012

Post  Paul Allaire Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:12 am

Now I know why the Mayan calender ended.

And before that I really wasn't taking that thing seriously.

The largest question remains whether or not the party would allow her nomination. After she resigned I never thought I would ask it. I gave people more credit than that.

Paul Allaire

Back to top Go down

Palin 2012 Empty Re: Palin 2012

Post  Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:20 am

Oh that Mayan calender comment made me laugh right out loud. Never misunderestimate Mrs. Palin. She's getting a lot of exposure on the Pox news channel.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thecolumbiavoice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuke Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:14 am

I'm more worried about how things are right now. The economic engines across the globe are running as if sugar has been dumped in the fuel tank. The US is involved in a war in Afganistan, "non-combat" mission in Iraq, and NK is stirring up poo and Obamaman is sending war ships to ease the tensions.

We may not make it to 2012.
Nuke
Nuke

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlesDudleyJr Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:13 am

Nuke wrote:I'm more worried about how things are right now. The economic engines across the globe are running as if sugar has been dumped in the fuel tank. The US is involved in a war in Afganistan, "non-combat" mission in Iraq, and NK is stirring up poo and Obamaman is sending war ships to ease the tensions.

We may not make it to 2012.

There will be wars and rumors of wars but the end is not yet.

We have yet to see the very worse of it all to come.
CharlesDudleyJr
CharlesDudleyJr

http://cfcic.18.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post  bfm Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 pm

Hi Nuke,

Glad to see you. I missed you and ole Arteest, or Wonko. Anyway, I'm with you. We need to pull out of all wars. I was just driving to St. Louis the other day when I noticed that our interstate 70 here is an antique, in comparison to what kind of highway we really need. They should make it at least six lanes and if they were planning for the future eight.

If not updating the interstates to accommodate the huge amount of traffic and save lives, then they should be looking into high speed rails, or something. Our infrastructure here in the states has suffered and we are falling behind.

It's really upsetting to me to think of all that money being spent daily on blowing stuff up, when we could be building our own country up instead.
bfm
bfm

Back to top Go down

Post  namlive Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Sarah Palin has the ability to make stupid people feel think they are as smart as she. Bush got elected that way. clown
namlive
namlive

http://www.filedby.com/author/michael_ledo/2426094/

Back to top Go down

Post  choppedliver Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:09 am

She's smart though, in her knowledge of the quantity of stupid people in this country.
choppedliver
choppedliver

Back to top Go down

Post  choppedliver Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Here's a comment stolen from the Trib, where we can see that there is at least, one true believer in Mrs. Palin. Wow, ole girl can club a fish to death....... That's definitely what I was looking for in the leader of the free world. Bush mistakenly thought that people and fish could coexist peacefully.......lol

independent (anonymous) says...
What a phony and baseless article! So the "Stop Palin" has finally reached Columbia, MO? It looks like the GOP establishment is getting more and more desperate. Sorry but the careless, big spending GOP establishment is what led to the Obama administration and Democrat sweep in 2008 (resulting in Obamacare and other liberal policies). No, Republicans don't need another phony establishment Candidate like Mitt Romney, it's time for a true Conservative and right now, Sarah Palin has no challenger. If Democrats really want Sarah Palin to be the GOP nominee, they wouldn't be so busy attacking her daily. They fear her for a reason.

Sarah Palin has 20 years of public service in Alaska and her approval rating was 80% prior to being chosen as VP by McCain (so she was doing something right)...until the liberal media destroyed her image. If anything, she has far more experience than Obama when he ran in 2008.
You should have stayed with the show "Sarah Palin's Alaska" because you would have learned a thing or 2 about the outdoors. Here is a review from Iowa:

Sarah Palin’s Alaska,” shows us that she’s an authentic rural gal, an outdoorswoman, who effortlessly handles guns, dogs and fish — as well as the shotgun seat of an RV.

On this past Sunday’s episode, Palin took to an Alaska fishing boat and got right in the action, helping the captain and crew to pull halibut aboard. She even took a turn at bashing the fish with a club (to knock them out so the meat isn’t harmed, which is the sort of fascinating information one expects from TLC). Palin also cut some of the haul for market. She did all this with natural aplomb.

More revealing than the fish bashing and gun loading and kid scolding, though, was Palin’s easy banter with the working-class folks who people her show.

Sarah Palin will surprise you all in her very first debate. Those that follow her know that she has a better grasp of the issues than she did 2 years ago. If you want to know where Sarah Palin is at, please visit "www.conservative4palin" and you won't be so dismissive of her...

November 28, 2010 at 9:12 a.m. ( permalink | suggest removal )

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/2010/nov/28/palin-in-2012/

choppedliver
choppedliver

Back to top Go down

Post  bfm Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:13 pm

I have to give credit where credit is due. Mrs. Palin is a five star opportunist, who hooked her bony knuckles into the brass ring of John McCain's balls and hasn't let up on her death grip to it, and the money that it is making her.

She gave up her governorship so that she could be free to greet the ship laden with cash, that she saw coming in, not from Russia that she could see from her house, but from the American people who she has pushed and shoved around, using them to her own purposes, through the Tea Party and Fox News.

She has no problem with lying and being a divisive harpy, for her own personal gain. Not one whit of remorse for using the dumbest of the dumb in this country as a means to her end.

Will she ever be the President? One can only hope not, but the way things are going, there might well be a good chance that she could win the GOP nomination, despite the fact that most, with any intelligence, in the GOP know that it would spell disaster with a capital D.
bfm
bfm

Back to top Go down

Post  namlive Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:24 pm

It wasn't the liberal media which destroyed Sara Palin's image, it was Sara Palin. The media didn't knock up her daughter or made her daughter make a fool of herself on "Dancing with the Stars." The media didn't make her have sex with stupid redneck Levi Johnson.

The GOP goes after her as bad as the Democrats. It was the McCain people who leaked that Sara believed Africa was just one nation. It was Murkowsky, a Republican who challenged (and won) against the Sara's hand picked candiadte in her own back yard. It was Sara who was the quitter after just two years as governor. She now pretends to climb tough mountains for a reality TV series to show us she is NOT a quitter by telling us she is not a quitter as she pretends to struggle going up a mountain.

We did see Sara in a debate with Joe Biden, not the brightest bulb in the bunch, and she did terrible against him, refusing to answer questions, just going back to her rehearsed talking points.
She couldn't even get his name right and called him "O'Biden."
We seen Sara blow soft ball interviews by thinking "What magazines do you read?" is a "gotcha" question for someone who majored in journalism. She had to stop doing all those difficult "gotcha" interviews and go on Hannity for the ultimate softball interview with tough questions such as, "Sara, you agree with me (Hannity nods head so Sara can get the answer correct) that John McCain would make a better president than Obama?"

In what twisted Orwellian world is someone like that a leader?
namlive
namlive

Back to top Go down

Post  bfm Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:39 pm

I just want to add, that the gyrating hips to the drill baby drill little cheer she did during the debate, along with the winking, made me gag, just thinking about "that" being even considered as a candidate for the second highest office in the land. Oh and she does that shoutout thing, like she's a contestant on The Price is Right too.
bfm
bfm

Back to top Go down

Post  namlive Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Yes, and I think Winky should give back the red coat to Captain Kirk.
namlive
namlive

Back to top Go down

Post  bfm Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Yuck!
Attachments
Palin 2012 Attachment
palin-wink-adorable.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(20 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
bfm
bfm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum