The Columbia Voice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EGYPT plus 5 charcters

2 posters

Go down

EGYPT plus 5 charcters Empty EGYPT plus 5 charcters

Post  namlive Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Okay, how bad does a government have to be to cheer a military take over? They overthrew the government without firing a single shot. WTF? What kind of mad crazy Islamic radicals bent on world domination is this acting like Ghandi? This already has a ripple effect in the region as you will see other Arab nations follow suit, even if it just altering their laws to give the people more secular freedom. Of course on Fox News, Frankenstein has just been created and Islamic terrorists will soon have the bomb and will be launching them in our direction. Remember it was Fox News which repeatedly said, "democracies don't attack democracies".

Ironically, this was similar to "the dream" President Bush had in setting up a democracy in Iraq to be a shining example to the region, which would then in turn all become democracies. As it turns out, he didn't have to invade a country, just give them Facebook and Wikileaks.
namlive
namlive

http://www.filedby.com/author/michael_ledo/2426094/

Back to top Go down

EGYPT plus 5 charcters Empty Re: EGYPT plus 5 charcters

Post  bfm Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:30 am

LOL I love your perspective on things. Fox of course will twist it all around and turn it into yet one more thing for the American people to be against and fear. That fear and division seems to be the cornerstone for bringing people into the religious fold. Peanut was just on my facebook praying like the dickens for the end of the world so she can go up into the clouds with Jesus. One of her good Christian friends was on there also longing for the day, but he was also willing to die, just so the "evildoers" would be sent to flaming eternal agonizing hell, to bring them to justice. What a guy. When I objected to his vengeful nature he basically accused me of being a drunk. Man those people are so fucked up.
bfm
bfm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum